12 de abril de 2008

Bust a Groove - Kitty-N

(Turn and face the music.
Turn and face the music now.
Turn and face the music.)
 
(Bust a..Bust a..Bust a Groove!)
 
I will never, ever run away,
I'll be here to fight another day.
I will make you realize,
I'll always be right by your side.
Now our love is sanctified,
I'm here to Bust A Groove
 
(Bust a Groove! Bust a Groove.. Bust a Groove!)
 
Boy, you're everything I'll ever need.
Oh Boy, you know you mean the world to me.
Oh I could never see you,
Blinded by the blue.
 
I will never, ever run away,
I'll be here to fight another day.
I will make you realize,
I'll always be right by your side.
Now our love is sanctified,
I'm here to Bust A Groove.
 
(Bust a Groove! Bust a Groove! Bust a Groove!)
 
I will never, ever run away.
I just can't live without you now,
I'll be here to fight another day,
Gonna see you blink no matter how.
I will never, ever run away,
I'll be here to fight another day.
I will make you realize,
I'll always be right by your side.
Now our love is sanctified,
I'm here to Bust A Groove.
 
(Bust a Groove! Bust a Groove! Bust a Groove!)
 

No hay comentarios: